From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- Of the sector's 495 worlds, only five are greater than Jump-3 away from another world and over half, or 256, are within the Network.
The Network is comprised of:
- The Gushemege Main: Linking worlds in Gushemege Sector, Dagudashaag Sector, Ilelish Sector, and Zarushagar where it dominates the Ibaru Subsector.
- The Khipge Line: All but 14 of Khipge's 31 worlds are serviced by this Jump-1 connection.
- The Liasdi Main: The Main is comprised of 58 systems linking Ilelish and Zarushagar via the Mizar and Liasdi subsectors, and extending into Gadirur Subsector.
- The Massilia Spur: Concentrated in the Epshu and Gaussi subsectors are 60 systems which connect Zarushagar and Massilia.
- The Rhamsteppe-Mongrebi Access: The Access runs along the rimward border of the Zarushagaar and is made up of 26 worlds.
- The Rimward Link: The Link runs through 52 systems in the Wolf, Oasis, Rhamsteppe, and Mongrebi subsectors.
- The Sylean Main: Extends from the old Sylean Federation, and Capital, and terminates in Lode Subsector.
- The Vilani Run: Named such because it provided early Vilani explorers easy access to the sector. It is composed of 35 systems in the Triton, Lagaar, Khipge and Epshu subsectors. It extends into Dagudashaag Sector, with worlds in Bolivar Subsector and Argi Subsector.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Worlds & Sectors / Astrography
This astrographic feature is primarily found in the following areas:
- Ilelish Sector
- Zarushagar Sector
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|