The Khiidkar Incident
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Adventure: The Khiidkar Incident|
Or "A tale of noble intrigue, lost heirs, love, romance and, of course, several incidents involving swords and automatic weapons..."
|Version||Marc Miller's Traveller|
|Author||Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier|
A tale of noble intrigue, lost heirs, love, romance and, of course, several incidents involving swords and automatic weapons...
- This adventure is suitable for use with all forms of Traveller: in particular Marc Miller's Traveller and Steve Jackson's GURPS Traveller.
- Captain Swing ... is an anarchist at the forefront of the Khiidkar Freedom Front, whose cunning acts of piracy threaten the stable rule of the Imperial noble houses.
- Join the fight against terror ... Count Julian Talaton is the sworn enemy of Captain Swing. Join this tale of noble intrigue, lost heirs, forbidden love, jealousy and experience the dangers of noble life, from a reckless hunt to the sharp end of a duel!
- A detailed Traveller adventure ... containing pregenerated noble characters, deckplans and statistics for two starships, a description of the world of Khiidkar and the Marquis' island residence, detailed non-player characters, and a generic task system.
Meta-history and Background
First published in an abridged format by Imperium Games.
- Originally published for Milieu 0.
Table of Contents
Introduction 4 Khiidkar Incident 5 Characters 6 Talaton Principle (Ship Data and Deck Plans) 10 Non-player Characters 13 Scenario 1: Boarding Stations 16 Pirate Ship Mordent (Ship Data and Deck Plans) 17 Scenario 2: The Heroes" Homecoming 21 Scenario 3: At the Hunting Lodge 24 Scenario 4: A Short Respite 29 Scenario 5: The Announcement 30 Scenario 6: The Escape 32 Scenario 7: The Pursuit 34 Library Data 35