- See also: Ships of the Distant Fringe, Distant Fringe Class A Starports, Conventional Pattern Starships, Long-Range Pattern Starships, X-Range Starships, Nomad Port, Gas Traders, Recovery Trade, and Transport and Logistics.
Description / Specifications
It connects the commerce and shipyards of Saldazar (1633 Far Home) to the major military outpost at Morrow (2031 Far Home) and the Hell Worlds. It sees large amounts of military supplies and equipment, units of troops heading to the war zone, formations returning for rest and refit, and large numbers of casualties.
History & Background / Dossier
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This astrographic feature is primarily found in the following areas:
- Saldazar: Class A Port, TL-11, GG.
- Veola: Class C Port, TL-7, GG.
- Sarudis: Class D Port, TL-9.
- Morrow: Class B Port, TL-8, GG, Military Base.
- Orret: Class C Port, TL-10, GG. Hell Worlds: under Sath Alliance occupation.
- Jacent: Class B Port, TL-10, GG, Sath Military Base. Hell Worlds: under Sath Alliance occupation.
References & Contributors / Sources
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science