This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Tharrill/Drexilthar (Reaver's Deep 2128)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M0 V M3 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Drexilthar Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Remarks: Tharrill is a pleasant agricultural world with a fairly unremarkable history.
- Settled from the Carrillian Assembly shortly after that state's formation, the colony never joined, preferring to remain a quiet, independent backwater world.
- This system is part of the Grendal Group.
Binary Solar System
Tharrill Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Tharrill Primary Primary Red M0 V Drathler Tharrill Companion Secondary Red M3 V Malthus
Primary: Drathler, spectral class GOV. ICN S4K0508G0V. Mass 1.04 standard. Stellar diameter 1.03 standard. Luminosity 1.21 standard.
Planetary System: Seven major bodies. One Inhabited world (Tharrill, IV), one potentially habitable world (Anatar, V). Two gas giants, two planetoid belts, one captured planet (Anatar, V), which fails to follow accepted planetary progression laws, in system.
IV Tharrill: Mean orbital radius, 164.56 million kilometers (1.1 AU). Period, 413.2 days ... No satellites ... Diameter, 13,677 kilometers. Density, 1.00. Mass, 1.00 standard. Mean surface gravity, 1.0 G. Rotation period: 25 hours, 17 minutes, 12 seconds. Axial Inclination, 5°17'3.2" Albedo, .33 ... Surface atmospheric pressure, 1.6atm; composition, standard oxygen-nitrogen mix, breathable without artificial assistance. Hydrographic percentage, 57%; composition, liquid water. Mean surface temperature, 15°C.
History & Background (Dossier)
- When the Red Plague of 922 struck its sister world of Anatar, the surviving 10% of that worlds population was evacuated to Tharrill.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith. Far Traveller 1 (FASA, 1982), TBD.
- Dale Kemper. Far Traveller 2 (FASA, 1983), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- William H. Keith Jr.. Duneraiders (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Ascent to Anekthor (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (Gamelords, 1984), TBD. (data-generated)
- J. Andrew Keith. Escape (Marischal Adventures, 1987), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 16 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 54 (Game Designers' Workshop, 1991), 20.
- Kevin Knight. "Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 05 (1994): TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 06 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. "A Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 07 (1995): TBD.
- William H. Keith Jr., J. Andrew Keith. Scam (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Steve Jackson, Loren Wiseman. Alien Races 4 (Steve Jackson Games, 2001), TBD.
- Brett Kruger. Into the Deep 4 (BKP, 2011), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Into the Deep #1 Link
- EXTERNAL LINK: Archive.org RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring by Author & Contributor: Keven R. Pittsinger of the RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring
- EXTERNAL LINK: Caledon Subsector - Jimmy Simpson
- EXTERNAL LINK: JTAS Library Data
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Traveller Library (defunct)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Mitchberg
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science