Thalassa (TR 1613) (world)
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Thalassa/Dpres (Trojan Reach 1613)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F8 V M9 V|
Thalassa (TR 1613) is a rich water world with a moderate population over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- Its surface is 90% or more covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- This world has high-grade living conditions with a good climate and a non-harmful environment. As such, this world is much sought after with large queues for immigration here.
- Most observers think that the planet's economy and population will prosper in the near future barring outside forces.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Dpres Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Thalassa (TR 1613) Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Thalassa (TR 1613) Primary Primary Yellow-White F8 V Thalassa (TR 1613) Companion Secondary Red M9 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- The world is rich in life and Thalassan technology is almost entirely organic, using the alien biosphere to support their agriculture and industry.
- Thalassan cities are built on huge floating platforms of woven reeds, some of which are more than twenty kilometers across and support hundreds of thousands of citizens.