|Tethys/Ushra (Dagudashaag 1114)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M1 V M0 V|
Tethys is a low-population water world, which has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water and a population of less than 10,000 sophonts.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ushra Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- It is the homeworld of the Hamaran, a sophontic species and minor race.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Tethys Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Tethys Primary Primary Red M1 V Tethys Companion Secondary Red M0 V
Homeworld of the Hamaran, Tethys is today considered sacred and only the Haja’qi (priests of racial knowledge) are allowed to dwell upon its surface. Each year millions of Hamaran and humans come in pilgrimage to visit the beautifully preserved buildings and temples and to taste the sea. Most Hamaran consider it their sacred duty to visit Tethys at least once before they die.
History & Background (Dossier)
Tethys is a low-population, Imperial water world located in Ushra Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector, notable as the homeworld of the Hamaran, a Minor Race. A population of humans and other interstellars maintains the starport.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|