|Law Level||No law|
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||0|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Tavonni is a barren world with no overt population, government, or law level.
- This world could be populated if anyone had an inclination to do so... It is a member of Third Imperium in the Vilis Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb.
|Army size (BEs)||10|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||5,381|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||1,700|
|Port passengers (annual)||41,800|
Era: New Era
Tavonni is a nonindustrial, rich, agricultural world with improving living conditions due to a bustling agro-economy.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- Its economy is bustling and an increase in living conditions is expected in the near future. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Vilis Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector. This world contains a Regency Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Despite its garden environment the world is nearly uninhabited. The system has traditionally been used by the Imperium as a forward observation post against incursions from the Sword Worlds Confederation.
1520 Tavonni (Imperial)
Starport: Class I.
Diameter: 5,057 miles (8,100 km).
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Control Level: 0.
Tech Level: 0.
World Trade Number: 1.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
- Baroness Heidi Maria Heyerdahl
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), .
- Periodical: Journal of the Travellers Aid Society No. 16 in Article: "TNS"
- Periodical: Journal of the Travellers Aid Society No. 19 in Article: "TNS (Revisited)"
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 41.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 67.