|No. of Worlds||63|
|Majority Control||Unexplored (NaXX) - 100%|
|Province||Where The Stars End|
|Imperial Coordinate||-13 / -11|
|This sector has sector data|
- 1 Meta-History & Background
- 2 Description
- 3 History & Background
- 4 Interstellar Relations
- 5 Physical Astrography
- 6 Political Astrography
- 7 References & Contributors / Sources
Meta-History & Background
Tarchon Sector is an unpopulated and totally undeveloped wilderness. As far as is known, none of its systems have ever been visited by starfaring sophonts.
History & Background
Very little information about Tarchon Sector is available.
No information yet available.
- Pre-Humaniti Era: unknown. Possible Slaver and Voyagers activity.
- Founding Era: Tarchon Sector is named.
- Dark Age: unaffected. The Voyagers are not thought to have been active in the sector.
- Expansion Era: unaffected.
- Early Modern Era: unaffected.
- Post-War Era: unaffected.
- Present Day: data for Tarchon Sector is published in the DSP Listing.
Major Historical Events
Some of the important historical events that have affected Tarchon Sector include:
- 2255AD Tarchon Sector officially named. It had previously been charted by long-range scans performed by vessels the Last Armada.
No polities exist within (or make a claim on any part of) Tarchon Sector.
The following astrographic features can be found within Tarchon Sector:
Clusters & Traces
Rifts & Voids
Other Astrographic Features
- Basilisk's Eye (1723 Tarchon Sector). The extremely luminous white supergiant star, lying at the center of the sector, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within the Empty Stars and the Distant Fringe.
- Demon's Eye (1621 Far Home Sector). The intensely luminous blue supergiant star, lying around 125 parsecs to spinward-rimward, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within Tarchon Sector.
No capitals have been designated.
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area:
No subsectors within Tarchon Sector have been named.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science