- EXTERNAL LINK: Article feedback request on FB
- EXTERNAL LINK: Galactic habitable zone
Further sectors whose counts need to be updated to account for "rift-carving": Heakhafaw, Kefiykhta, Waroatahe (Keawe Rift), Eiaplial, possibly Sidiadl (Zhdant Abyss).
Agreed. What is the best way to go about it, Topaz?
It can be done using TravellerMap's booklet function, which displays the number of worlds per subsector (anomalies also get included in those counts, but that shouldn't affect any of these sectors), which can be added together to get the number per sector. It's not a difficult task, it's just a bit tedious, which is why I hadn't done it yet. 77topaz (talk) 06:05, 30 October 2018 (EDT)
- You can also pull the T5 source data and count the lines of systems. It's a little faster.
- Heakhafaw - 470
- Kefiykhta - 411
- Waroatahe - 460
- Eiaplial - 365
- Sidiadl - 350
- Tjoneslo (talk) 09:05, 30 October 2018 (EDT)
- Sure. Then you still need a method of counting lines, though, like pasting the data in a word processor, and you may still need to watch out for non-world anomalies getting counted as worlds (though I think for the T5SS data the anomalies are listed in a separate file). But thanks for doing that! 77topaz (talk) 17:01, 30 October 2018 (EDT)
Hmm... the legend/key doesn't match the upper map, now. And, I think Arzul is missing a colour-template.
I italicized the numbers on the 0,0 axis to make it a little easier to read.
- Sstefan 18:17, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
- Spica sector has 451 systems ;)
- Gruffty 20:55, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
- Yes that is what is shows, and...
- Dcorrin 20:49, 28 March 2008 (UTC)