- EXTERNAL LINK: Traveller 5 – Starship List at Traveller Illustrated by Mirco Adam
- EXTERNAL LINK: The Shipyard at Freelance Traveller by Jeff Zeitlin
- EXTERNAL LINK: Starship Type Index by Ace-Dog Dot Com
- EXTERNAL LINK: T5.Net Ship Tool
- EXTERNAL LINK: Trav Spacecraft Design SRD
- EXTERNAL LINK: How do you lock your ship? Includes MWM response.
- EXTERNAL LINK: I wonder if Flex Seal works on Starships?
- EXTERNAL LINK: How Long Do Starships Last?
- EXTERNAL LINK: A bit of an aesthetics question... In Traveller and other SF, what do you think makes a ship design iconic?
- EXTERNAL LINK: "There's no stealth in space"
- EXTERNAL LINK: On a recent post I offered my view that in reference to the standardized ship types, "type" refers to the ship's general layout and "class" is how it manifests at specific tech levels.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Every class of starship has a Craft Type Code assigned to them.
- EXTERNAL LINK: What is the difference between type and class in starship schemes used for Traveller?
- EXTERNAL LINK: Whatever Happened to the Type P?
There are five broad types of ships in service with the Imperial Navy: scouts, escorts, cruisers (including carriers), and battleships (including battleriders). All other ships, including fleet tenders, are classified as auxiliaries.
- - David Pulver. GURPS JTAS article of Naval Starship Architecture.
IMPERIAL NAVY TYPES:
Probably, this page will need some tweaking to bring it up to date. Ship missions in particular have settled a bit into their final categories with T5.
- - 188.8.131.52 14:18, 19 September 2017 (EDT)
Yes. Agreed. No one has taken on the project yet though.