From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
Tjoneslo, do you know more about the location of the Issugur? Thanks.
- An old post on the TML give Alien Realms (a canon source) (pg. 3) as their origin. But doesn't give any more information than is already in the article. Foreven Sector was (and is) a referee's preserve, meaning there isn't any real data about the sector. A
- The HIWG Library Data gives the following information:
- Issugur: Minor human race living on the plateaus of Parthinia (Foreven). A very primitive, isolated race numbering only in the hundreds of thousands, who were prematurely contacted by miners.
- Parthinia: A very dense atmosphere limits human habitation to the high plateaus and mountaintops. The heavier gasses form a cloud which hugs the world's surface, which the natives can look down upon as a sort of cloud sea. Parthinia is basically a one-city world, populated by all sorts of beings: Vilani, Vargr, Sword Worlders, and some others. Most are engaged in a successful deep mining operations performed on the low surface of the planet, under the thick veil of the atmosphere. Exports are iron and lanthanum.
- - Tjoneslo (talk) 00:30, 4 February 2015 (EST)