From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- Tjoneslo, if Imone is the outermost moon of the gas giant Figaro as non-canon storyline indicates, it should have the Sa code.
- - Maksim-Smelchak (talk) 08:16, 18 September 2016 (EDT)
- There seems to be a conflict between cannon and non-canon
- Why would Al Morai established subsidized merchant service to Imone in 385 if it was not settled until 788?
- - Jmattera (talk) 17:20, 8 June 2014 (EDT)
- I would be interested to understand what the canon source for the Al Morai/385 date is. This may be a case of the non-canon source being older, and hence unable to reference, the newer canon material. Peter Gray's original source has been removed from the DEDZone site, so that is no longer easily available.
- Tjoneslo (talk) 17:38, 8 June 2014 (EDT)