From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- EXTERNAL LINK: Atomic Rockets: DETECTION IN SPACE WARFARE / There Ain't No Stealth In Space by Trav fan: Winchell Chung
- EXTERNAL LINK: Stealth in Space
- EXTERNAL LINK: Article feedback request on FB / Focus Group
- EXTERNAL LINK: MONGOOSE: Hull Structure Options and Balance
- EXTERNAL LINK: I'm having issues finding references to lanthanum hull grids. They're mentioned in Starship Operators Manual of course, but not in T5, Mongoose and other post-MegaTrav rules, or not as far as I can see.
C. Cluster. An accumulation of compartments. B. Braced Cluster. Structured for higher acceleration. P. Planetoid. A hollowed nickel-iron asteroid. U. Unstreamlined. Protrusions increase drag. S. Streamlined. Cowlings and fairings decrease drag. A. Airframe. Winged for performance in atmosphere. L. Lifting Body. Radically streamlined lifting-surfaces.
Armor Types from the T5 Beta Test
Std-TL Type Notes _________________________________________________________ 7 Armor-1 Basic Armor 7 Composite-1 Doubled against Pen. 8 Ceramic-2 9 Organic-3 Self-Healing. Layer-tonnage x2 10 Dense-4 Layer-tonnage /2 10 Crystaliron-4 11 Polymer-5 Self-healing 12 Charged-6 13 Superdense-7 Layer-tonnage /3 14 Kinetic-8 15 LiteMetal-9 16 VeryLiteMetal-10 17 Hullmetal-11 18 Geneered-12 Self-healing 19 Hydrogen-13 20 Strange-14 __________________________ Experimental ==> 3 layers Prototype ==> 2 layers