From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- EXTERNAL LINK: How does gravity work in the OTU?
- EXTERNAL LINK: I've been reading the Expanse novels and really like the addition of gravity to space flight. Anyone ever run a campaign without artificial gravity?
- EXTERNAL LINK: If Earth is 1 G, at what gravity level should normal humans be able to move around in where’s its uncomfortable, but doable for a day or so before they risk significant trouble (serious fatigue and muscle/skeletal damage, metabolic, whatever)?
- EXTERNAL LINK: Astronauts Falling On The Moon
T20 The Traveller's Handbook Pg. 154
Hg Lg Codes? Gravity codes.
- Relates to pressure, atmosphere, gravity, etc.