|Syrna/Zeda (Dagudashaag 0329)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Syrna is a rich, pre-agricultural world with a moderate population over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in size.
- The world's agricultural industry is growing and some economists forecast an explosion in this world's agribusiness in the near future as new agro-technology and a more capable labor force are imported.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- This world has high-grade living conditions with a good climate and a non-harmful environment. As such, this world is much sought after with large queues for immigration here.
- It is a member of the Amec Trade Protectorate, a cultural region and full member state of the Third Imperium in the Zeda Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- The Nahuatl name of the world is Tzocochtli.
- The world has a colony on Giirakh (Dagudashaag 0325)
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Syrna Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Syrna Primary Primary Red M2 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baron.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.
Point of Interest: Syrnaian Garden Cities
Syrna is famous for its garden cities, each built on the surface of a lake and consisting of thousands of beautiful houses, pyramids, and towers covered in frescoes, flowers, and vines growing from the many tiers and balconies.
- Each settlement is surrounded by water and floating gardens.
- Thousands of species of flowering plants have been bio-modified to thrive in the local climate.
- The greatest of the cities is Nahltenochtitlan. Considered the cultural capital of both Syrna and of the Amec Trade Protectorate.
- Once a decade the city hosts the Chapultepec Arts Festival, attracting people from the Subsector.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|