Description / Specifications
Superscience, as defined by advanced IISS protocol often indicates devices that were designed with prototype sciences ahead of their expected TL development bracket, OR technological items or artifacts designed by creators with technology greater than the TL-15 standards of Charted Space.
History & Background / Dossier
No information yet available.
References & Contributors / Sources
GURPS Traveller Notes: An array of notes regarding the similarities and differences between Traveller superscience and GURPS superscience can be found here: Superscience/meta
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. Worlds and Adventures (Game Designers Workshop, 1977), 7-8, 14-15.
- Citation Missing - Imperium Staple 7
- Loren Wiseman. "Twisting Tech Levels: A Traveller Variant." Challenge 31 (1987): 27.
- Marc Miller. Referee's Companion (Game Designers Workshop, 1988), 28-29.
- Joe Fugate, J. Andrew Keith, Gary L. Thomas. World Builder's Handbook (Digest Group Publications, 1989), .
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Fire, Fusion, & Steel (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), 7.
- Periodical: Imperium Staple 07
- Periodical: Signal-GK 13
- K. David Ladage, "Alternate Technological Paths", JTAS Online (2001)
- K. David Ladage, "Alternate Technologies II: Relativity", JTAS Online (2001)
- Martin Dougherty, Hunter Gordon. The Traveller's Handbook (QuikLink Interactive, 2002), 378.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), 502-507.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science