Sudi Verisian Navy
The Sudi Verisian Navy is a large World-State military.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Sudi Verisian Navy consists of the following ships:
- War Hound class Destroyer (3,000 dTons).
- Naga class Frigate (600 dTons).
- Malory Francis class Missile Corvettes (400 dTons).
- Gertrude Russel class Troop Transport (7,000 dTons).
- Gaelic Splendor class Landing Craft (1,000 dTons).
The First Admiral, the Chief of the Navy, Head of Naval High Command.
The Naval High Command supervises:
- Marine Security Forces
- Navy Logistical Command
- Navy Basic Training and Officer Candidate School
- Astrographic Institute
- The Fleet
- x10 Mongoose class Close Escorts (300 Tons)
- Two Interceptor Squadrons equipped with x20 F-12 class Light Fighters
- Numerous deployed
- x4 Electronic Countermeasures Ships
- x4 War Hound class Destroyers (3,000 dTons).
- x6 Gertrude Russel class Troop Transports (7,000 dTons).
- x8 Gaelic Splendor class Landing Craft (1,000 dTons).
Sudi Verisian Marines
120 TL–12 Battalions, divided into 6 Divisions
History & Background (Dossier)
- Sudi Verisia is a beanstalk world
- Local Population: 800,000,000
- Status: peace footing (government modifier x0.95).
- Construction Restrictions:
- Maximum TL: TL 12
- Maximum Jump: Jump-2
- Maximum Hull Size: 200,000 dTons
- Naval Capacity: 760,000 dTons
- Mercantile Capacity: 3,800,000 dTons
Sudi Verisian Army
1,200 TL–12 Battalions, 12 Army Corps, 60 Army Divisions
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Book 5 High Guard GDW 1980
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science