|Stralsund/Alderamin (Solomani Rim 0618)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Stralsund is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and both non-agricultural and preindustrial in nature.
- These worldlets warrant hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- The worldlets are, for the most part, unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- These worldlets are working towards being an industrial world but lack an adequate workforce to do so.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Alderamin Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- It is also commonly known as the Stralsund Belt
- It was originally known as Lekuni to the Vilani.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Stralsund is the asteroid belt orbiting Alderamin (Alpha Cephei), a brilliant white main sequence class A star that is evolving into a subgiant.
- The belt is a rich source of commercially valuable elements.
Stralsund Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Stralsund Primary White A7 V Alderamin (Alpha Cephei)
0618 Stralsund (Imperial)
Starport: Class IV.
Diameter: Asteroids. Gravity: N/A.
Population: 52 million.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 4.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Imperium.