From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Stormhaven/Storm (Beyond 1837)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Stormhaven is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Storm Subsector of Beyond Sector.
- This world is owned by Cahokia/I-Glathriel (Beyond 1438)
- This world is the center of the Stormhaven Republic. 
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information currently available.
Stormhaven Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Stormhaven Primary Yellow G2 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Stormhaven has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|