From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Stoitilewa/Asyoh (Beyond 3136)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Stoitilewa is an industrial world.
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, as a single multiple-world clan dominate, in the Asyoh Subsector of Beyond Sector.
- This world was once known as Rauh.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is also a poisonous world for humans.
- The local microbes produce alkaloidal toxins in their waste in sufficient concentrations to kill a human.
- The Aslan suffer only mild discomfort, which is why the world atmosphere isn't listed as being tainted.
- Most human visitors rarely alight from the orbital starport to the surface without heavy inoculations or protective suits, and the Aslan like the privacy against human intrusion this provides.
Stoitilewa Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Stoitilewa Primary Yellow G3 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Stoitilewa is a beautiful world and an important industrial system.
Stoitilewa has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.