|Stohyus/Ranib (Trojan Reach 0835)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F6 V M2 V|
Stohyus is a rich, pre-agricultural world with a moderate population over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in size.
- The world's agricultural industry is growing and some economists forecast an explosion in this world's agribusiness in the near future as new agro-technology and a more capable labor force are imported.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- This world has high-grade living conditions with a good climate and a non-harmful environment. As such, this world is much sought after with large queues for immigration here.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, as a vassal clan dominate, in the Ranib Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world contains an Aslan Clan Base, which may combine the features of an army base for ground forces, a scout base, or even a naval base for starships.
- This world has a colony at Ohtae (world).
The Aslan call Stohyus the Golden World, as ice particles in the upper atmosphere reflect the yellow light of the sun, causing the world to shimmer in the day.
Binary Solar System
Stohyus Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Stohyus Primary Primary Yellow-White F6 V Stohyus Companion Secondary Red M2 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- It is the homeworld of the Ahroay’if Clan, vassals of the Tlaiowaha Clan.
- Most of the Aslan on Stohyus are divided into one of two factions: the Ascendancy faction believe the Ahroay’if’s wealth should be parleyed into greater standing back in the Hierate and eventual promotion into the Tlaukhu.
- The New Horizon faction, made up mostly of younger members and corporate executives, holds that the Tlaukhu and the old Hierate are irrelevant to the clan’s future.