Station Two (Da 2327) (world)
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||2|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Station Two is a low-population desert world with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- This world has no free-standing water. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Pact Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Station Two, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available.
Station Two Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Station Two Primary Primary Red M4 V
History and background
The port is maintained as an near automatic facility serviced by personnel from MMSL. One of a chain of ten stations established on desolate planets throughout the sector at the time of the initial Third Imperium infiltration. They were intended to monitor potential trouble spots such as the ‘Pact’. They were discontinued in 342 and most of the bases were renamed and handed over to the IISS. Station Two was considered relatively useless and the base was simply stripped.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Station Two (Da 2327) has a routine quality starport.
- A Class-C Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform surprisingly sophisticated repair work despite the limited facilities.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.
References and contributors
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|