Station Three (Be 2126) (world)
|Station Three/I'Sred*Ni Heptad (Beyond 2126)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Station Three is a poor, low-population desert world with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the I'Sred*Ni Heptad Subsector of Beyond Sector.
- Station Three is a "beltworld" composed of many planetoids.
- The principal large and dense planetoid of this beltworld retains a thin standard-mix atmosphere.
- This beltworld maintains an Outpost. 
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The principal large and dense planetoid of this beltworld retains a thin atmosphere.
Station Three Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Station Three Primary Yellow-White F4 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information currently available.
Station Three has a frontier quality starport.
- A Class-E Starport Facility is a very limited facility.
- This facility has no shipyard and can only perform extremely limited repair work at best.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class are usually a Lowport and a Highport would almost never be found.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.