Station One (Da 0517) (world)
|Station One/Shallows (Dagudashaag 0517)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Station One is a rich, pre-agricultural world with a moderate population over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in size.
- The world's agricultural industry is growing and some economists forecast an explosion in this world's agribusiness in the near future as new agro-technology and a more capable labor force are imported.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- This world has high-grade living conditions with a good climate and a non-harmful environment. As such, this world is much sought after with large queues for immigration here.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Shallows Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The world is a paradise.
History & Background (Dossier)
Station One was one of a chain of ten stations established on desolate planets throughout the sector at the time of the Third Imperium's entry (infiltration) into Dagudashaag. The station was closed down in 342.
Even by that time it had become apparent that the world was an uninhabited paradise, so that most of those who had been posted there moved In with their families and settled the world. The original families have continued to dominate the government. 86% of the population of this world are of Sylean descent and the primary language of the world is that of the Sylean League. It has been said that this world is more Sylean than Sylea ever was.