This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Stansifer/Anise (Magyar 3109)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F7 V M3 V|
Stansifer is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and are both non-agricultural and nonindustrial in nature.
- These worldlets warrant hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- They require extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- The worldlets are, for the most part, unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- These worldlets have very few prospect for economic expansion.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Anise Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Stansifer Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Stansifer Primary Primary Yellow-White F7 V None Stansifer Companion Secondary Red M3 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (star map)
- Citation Missing - Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Citation Missing - Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- Marc Miller. "Wars of the Imperium." Imperial Encyclopedia (1987): TBD.
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 14
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani Rim
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Dakin Burdick
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science