- Together, this grouping forms a corridor of jump points that allows simple jump-1 ships to travel to fifteen of the sixteen subsectors within the Spinward Marches, and to 236 of the sector's 439 known worlds.
- Please also see: Main
The Spinward Main: Meandering throughout the Spinward Marches is an informal trade route called the Spinward Main. This Main is a line (actually several lines, with branches) of worlds each only jump-1 from the next. The result is that long, often profitable trading journeys are possible even for lowly jump-1 ships. From Regina, the Main extends coreward, into the subsector. It also extends spinward, beyond the Imperial borders, ultimately to Querion subsector and the Zhodani Consulate. 
- Other segments include:
- By long tradition, heading in the direction of District 268 Subsector (broadly Spinward-Rimward) or along the Trin Arm (Trailing-Rimward) from Regina Subsector is ‘Down the Main’; the opposite direction is ‘Up.’
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- Short branches of the Main extend into both Foreven Sector (3 systems) and Deneb Sector (6 systems).
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Classic Traveller Supplement 11 Library Data (N-Z)
- Classic Traveller The Traveller Book
- Classic Traveller Avenger Enterprises Cluster Book 1: Bowman Arm
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science
- Citation Missing - Twilight’s Peak