Space Marine T3 class ATV
|Space Marine T3 class ATV|
Unpublished, non-canon vehicle design.
|Speed||65kph road/39kph cross country|
The Space Marine T3 class ATV is a Groundcraft.
- This tracked vehicle has a single crew member, the driver and can carry 24 passengers. This vehicle is intended for protected forces duty and is capable of operating under vacuum conditions on airless moons.
- Height: 3.5m
- Width: 4m
- Length: 10m
- Total Volume: 140m3
- Weight: 106.84955tons (floats)
- Price: Cr. 568,595.61
- Movement: Road 65kph(54cm); Cross Country 39kph(32.5cm)
- Movement Effect on Fire: -2EFP, move more than ½ -2 FFP, no fire EFP
- Armor: Chassis all faces 10.
- Target Size DMs: +5 low, no high hits
- Equipment: Sealed environment with an air lock, basic and extended life support (heat, lights, air, water, food, and waste recycling), headlights, magnetic sensor, radiation sensor, 5,000 power radio, passive IR and LI, 1,000km maser communicator and 2m3 2tons of cargo.
- Power: 1.8 megawatt fuel cells consume 72 liters of fuel/hour; fuel capacity is 52,426.48 liters, enough for 30 days. The back-up power supply is 11.832159m2 of solar panels which can generate 0.0236643 MW. Ground Pressure is 5 tons/m2. Power to weight is 16.
- Weapon(s): none
Vehicle: 8 Electronics: 6 Weapons: 0 Suspension: 0
Basic Vehicle Characteristics
Following the Imperial Army and IISS Universal Vehicle Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the vehicle when applicable. Tonnage on the universal vehicle profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary.
|1.||Tonnage|| Total mass loaded: TBD metric tons.
|9.||Fuel||Fuel capacity TBD liters, enough for TBD hours (...almost TBD standard days).|
|10.||Cost||Production Cost: Cr. TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD weeks.|
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science