|Mag Terra||−26.74 (0th)|
Sol is an unremarkable G2 V yellow-white main sequence Population I star that lies approximately 8300pc from the center of Galaxias in the Orion Spur of the Cygnus-Orion Arm. It lies approximately 30pc North of the Mean Galactic Plane.
- Sol has an effective stellar temperature of 5,800° K.
- The Sol star system lies at the Origin of the old Solomani Galactic Coordinate System.
History & Background (Dossier)
Because of the Terran influence during the Rule of Man, Sol is used in the Imperial and Solomani scientific systems as the basis for defining stellar mass, radius and luminosity; Sol has a value of 1 in each of these figures.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Sun. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under the Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.|
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani Rim
- Travellermap (T5SS): 
- Author & Contributor: Lord & Chief Marshall (Count) Dan Corrin of the Office of the Emperor
- Author & Contributor: Garnfellow
- Author & Contributor: WHULorigan