|Skanderbeg/Kukulkan (Solomani Rim 2932)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Skanderbeg is a pre-agricultural, pre-Industrial, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- It requires significant imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to slowly improve barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Kukulkan Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
- Skanderberg is also part of the Thetis-Laputa Coalition, a powerful trade alliance, and served by Crown Lines.
No information yet available.
2932 Skanderbeg (Solomani)
Starport: Class V - Naval Base.
Diameter: 1,400 miles (2,200 km). Gravity: 0.29g.
Atmosphere: Thin oxygen-nitrogen (T).
Population: 560 million.
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.