From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- It is a 6th Order of Magnitude Jump Space Drive.
- It is a type of Interstellar Drive not available within Charted Space..
- Some researchers and studiers of the artifacts of precursors believe that some earlier civilizations may have had this technology.
- Speed of Travel
- Spacecraft Drives (Interplanetary Drives or Impulse Drives)
- Starship Drives (Interstellar Drives)
- N-Drive (NAFAL Drive)
- Jump Space Drives
- Jump Space
- Jump Drive History
- Nth Order Jump Space Drives
- J-Drive - Jump Drive ("0th" Order Jump Space Drive)
- H-Drive - Hop Drive (1st Order Jump Space Drive)
- S-Drive - Skip Drive (2nd Order Jump Space Drive)
- L-Drive - Leap Drive (3rd Order Jump Space Drive)
- B-Drive - Bound Drive (4th Order Jump Space Drive)
- V-Drive - Vault Drive (5th Order Jump Space Drive)
- 6-Drive - Six Drive (6th Order Jump Space Drive)
- 7-Drive - Seven Drive (7th Order Jump Space Drive)
- 8-Drive - Eight Drive (8th Order Jump Space Drive)
- 9-Drive - Nine Drive (9th Order Jump Space Drive)
- Hieronymous Device
- Conjectural Drives
- Alternative Interstellar Drive Technologies
- Jump Drive Key Resources
- Jump Drive Lore
No information yet available.
FTL Drive Specifications
FTL Drive Specifications (Starship Propulsion) Category Specifications Remarks Name TBD TBD Drive Type TBD TBD Velocity TBD TBD Duration TBD TBD Hazards TBD TBD Physical
TBD TBD Geometry TBD TBD Levels TBD TBD Entry TBD TBD Exit TBD TBD Fuel TBD TBD Resource
TBD TBD Inventor TBD TBD Characteristics TBD TBD
No information yet available
Technological Overview of Projected Propulsion Technology
- Relativistic Drive (NAFAL) → Jump Drive → Hop Drive → Skip Drive → Leap Drive → Bound Drive → Vault Drive → Six Drive → Seven Drive → Eight Drive → Nine Drive
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Fire, Fusion, & Steel (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), 71.
- Don Perrin. Starships (Imperium Games, 1996), 71.
- David Golden, Guy Garnett. Fire, Fusion & Steel (Imperium Games, 1997), 66.
- SS&V #4 - Gravitics vs. Fusion Rockets
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science