|Sionnach/Jardin (Solomani Rim 0632)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F6 V M1 V|
Sionnach is a poor, low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- This poor world is struggling to establish itself and living conditions in many areas are rudimentary.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Jardin Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector.
- It is located in the Pilgham Cluster in Jardin Subsector of the Solomani Rim.
- Sionnach is currently an “exile colony” established by nearby Skyron (Solomani Rim 0533). Dissidents and enemies of Skyron’s dominant oligarchy are sent to Sionnach to work under harsh conditions.
Sionnach is a poor, low-population world with three small moons.
Binary Solar System
Sionnach Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Sionnach Primary Primary Yellow-White F6 V Sionnach Companion Secondary Red M1 V
0632 Sionnach (Solomani)
Starport: Class III.
Diameter: 4,800 miles (7,700 km). Gravity: 0.49g.
Atmosphere: Very Thin oxygen-nitrogen.
Government: Captive (Skyron).
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 10.
World Trade Number: 3.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system was initial surveyed by the Terrans during the Interstellar Wars period, where it became the spearhead of exploration into Jardin (then known as Thalassa) subsector.
- Given the thin atmosphere of Sinnoch the Terrans deliberately recruited colonists from the Bolivian Altiplano, a high altitude area on Terra (world).