|No. of Stars||17|
|Majority Control||Non-Aligned - 82%|
|2nd Control||Third Imperium - 18%|
|Map Key||Map Key|
- One corner is part of the Imperium and is connected to it by an X-boat route from the Tobia subsector.
- Sindal has no subsector capital, and so the Imperial worlds are controlled from the neighboring subsector.
- 1 Description
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Sindal Subsector is defended by 203rd Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Sindal, subsector G of Trojan Reach has 17 worlds, of which 15 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 13 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There is one High population (Hi) world, two Moderate population (Ph) worlds, five Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, four Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are two Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, and one Non-Agricultural (Na) world. There are two Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, two Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, five Poor (Po) worlds, one Vacuum (Va) world, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are two Naval bases in the subsector, no Scout bases, and no Way stations. The Imperial nobility includes three Knights, no Baronets, no Barons, no Marquises, no Viscounts, one Count, and one Duke. The highest population world is Albe (Trojan Reach 2211). The highest tech level is F at Theev (Trojan Reach 2116). The average technology level is 8 (with most between 4 and 11).
The Non-Aligned Human-dominated worlds in Sindal encompasses 14 worlds with a population of 828 million. The highest population world is Ace (Trojan Reach 1719). The highest tech level is F at Theev (Trojan Reach 2116). The average technology level is 8 (with most between 4 and 11).
The Third Imperium, Domain of Deneb in Sindal has jurisdiction over three worlds with a population of 13 billion. The highest population world is Albe (Trojan Reach 2211). The highest tech level is E at Albe (Trojan Reach 2211).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
- The Sindalian Emperors always ruled with an iron fist, and grew increasingly despotic as the years progressed.
- This came to a head during a 50 year civil war, which ultimately saw Sindal itself devastated by bacterial warfare.
- Literally driven back to the stone age by this turn of events, the world is now known as Noricum and has re-advanced to a tech level of 1.
- The Empire's successor only lasted 12 years before it too collapsed.
Polity Listing: 1105
The following species are believed to have originated in this area:
- No information yet available.
Significant populations of the following sophont races exist within this subsector:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Bob McWilliams. Leviathan (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Mike Jackson. Third Imperium 01 (Galaxy Games, 1986), TBD.
- Mike Jackson. Third Imperium 02 (Galaxy Games, 1986), TBD.
- Marc Miller. Rebellion Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1988), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Gary L. Thomas, Joe Fugate. The Travellers' Digest 20 (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD.
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): TBD.
- Gareth Hanrahan. Aslan (Mongoose Publishing, 2009), TBD.
- Gareth Hanrahan. The Pirates of Drinax (Mongoose Publishing, 2011), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty. The Borderland (Mongoose Publishing, 2015), TBD.
- Matthew Sprange. High Guard: Aslan (Mongoose Publishing, 2016), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty. Pirates of Drinax: The Torpol Cluster (Mongoose Traveller, 2016), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty. Pirates of Drinax: Theev (Mongoose Traveller, 2016), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty. The Calixcuel Incident (Mongoose Publishing, 2016), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty. Theories of Everything (Mongoose Publishing, 2016), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty. Marooned on Marduk (Mongoose Publishing, 2017), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: TNE Yahoo Group by Author & Contributor: Peter Gray
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science