|Simok/Tobia (Trojan Reach 3113)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Simok is a moderate population hellworld, with over a hundred million, but not yet a billion sophonts struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- Despite the odds and harsh living conditions, the population of this planet has blossomed and is expected to continue to grow well into the future.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Tobia Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
After the collapse of the Sindalian Empire Simok was ruled by the Simokian Pharaohs, the products of a centuries-long breeding program that resulted in Pharaohs who were nearly-perfect specimens of humanity.
- The over two-thousand year old dynasty is threatened to become undone by a dispute between the last Pharaoh and other nobles over the royal consort.
- The resulting civil war quickly escalated to the use of atomic weapons.
- Both sides in the civil war brought in offworld mercenaries, while the Imperium responded to the use of atomics by deploying marines to pacify the region around the starport and restore order.
- Today, war continues to rage across Simok.
- Only political pressure from the megacorporations and the Tobia dukedom have kept Simok from being classified as a Red travel zone.