|Government||Civil service bureaucracy|
|Army size (BEs)||1|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||530|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Shuulikh is a nonindustrial, pre-rich water world, which has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It still lacks adequate population to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy is growing and living conditions are expected to rise in the near future barring outside forces. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Sapphyre Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Shuulikh, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and a baronet. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
- During the Long Night this world was named Shuurlerdaguus.
Astrography and planetology
Shuulikh is almost entirely covered in oceans of liquid water. Thick icecaps, in some places over a kilometer deep, extend from the poles to the mid-latitudes. Although the sea is liquid around the equator, icebergs and pack ice are a constant hazard.
Shuulikh Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Shuulikh Primary Primary Red M2 V
History and background
A small chirper population exists on the world. The live an isolated, nomadic existence on the permanent icecaps and shun outside contact. Little is know about how they survive in the harsh, freezing conditions.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Shuulikh has a routine quality starport.
- A Class-C Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform surprisingly sophisticated repair work despite the limited facilities.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.
Port facilities are located on a large equatorial island, the only dry land on the world. Shuulikh's entire human population are port and startown workers and their dependents. Governmental duties are carried out by port administration personnel and policing is carried out by hired operatives.