|Capital||Shuna (Lishun 0227)|
|No. of Stars||35|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
- 1 Description / Specifications
- 2 History & Background / Dossier
- 3 References & Contributors / Sources
Description / Specifications
The Shuna Subsector is defended by 178th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Shuna, subsector I of Lishun has 35 worlds, of which 23 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 116 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are five High population (Hi) worlds, four Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 14 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, eight Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are two Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, and four Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There is one Rich (Ri) world versus four Industrial (In) worlds. There are four Asteroid (As) belts, three Desert (De) worlds, four Garden (Ga) worlds, two Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, four Poor (Po) worlds, six Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are eight Naval bases in the subsector, ten Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Shuna there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 35 Knights, one Baronet, three Barons, seven Marquises, four Viscounts, five Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Shuna (Lishun 0227). The highest tech level is F at Shuna (Lishun 0227). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
- No information yet available.
World Listing: 1105
History & Background / Dossier
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
- Various member systems and worlds.
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 3: Vargr (named but no further data)
- Classic Traveller Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 6
- Classic Traveller Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 7
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Marc Miller's Traveller T4 First Survey
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-canon Shuna Subsector PDF
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science