|Shulgiili/Dingir (Solomani Rim 1326)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M0 V M4 V|
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Dingir Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- Shulgiili has a colony in the adjacent Enki Kalamma (world) system.
It is an industrial water world.
Binary Solar System
Shulgiili Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Shulgiili Primary Primary Red M0 V Shulgiili Companion Secondary Red M4 V
1326 Shulgiili (Imperial)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 6,200 miles (9,900 km). Gravity: 0.71g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen (Tainted).
Population: 9.3 billion.
Government: Representative Democracy.
Control Level: 3.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.5.