|Primary||M0 V M1 V M7 V|
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Shulasgu has both an unbreathable thin atmosphere and a lack of surface water making habitation by sophonts difficult. The system supports a population of fewer than 10,000. This world is a satellite of a gas giant or another planet in the system. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Argi Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Shulasgu, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Kaangarar.
Astrography and planetology
Gas giant satellite, originally settled as a mining settlement after diamonds were discovered of extremely good quality and size.
Trinary Solar System
Shulasgu Trinary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Shulasgu Primary Primary Red M0 V Shulasgu Companion Secondary Red M1 V Shulasgu Far Companion Tertiary Red M7 V
History and background
After the diamonds were mined out, many of the miners decided to stay on and the three settlements were built under domes. Since that time the cities have become extremely run down and several major disasters have occurred since 990.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Shulasgu has a routine quality starport.
- A Class-C Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform surprisingly sophisticated repair work despite the limited facilities.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.