Shudusham Robotics Conference
- It established Robotics Conferences throughout Charted Space as an interstellar phenomenon.
- It is a popular venue for debuting new robots and new robotics technologies.
Roboticists , manufacturers, heavy robot users, journalists, and other interested parties are drawn from all over Charted Space to attend a portion of the one-year conference. The last conference was in 1103; the next is due in 1113.
The Karrigashu Undersea Habitat is used only to host the conference. It can support 300,000 people. About 250,000 of the 400,000 attendees are present at any time. Its Robotics Museum, library, and laboratory are popular with attendees.
In 404, a group of roboticists met at Shudusham (Core 2214) to share their latest technological breakthroughs. Shudusham was chosen as the site because of its historical significance (See also Shudusham Concords) and central location. The conference was a success; so much so, in fact, that the Shudusham Robotics Conference has continued to meet every ten years.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This event is located in the following area:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Joe Fugate. Robots (Game Designers Workshop, 1986), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science