|Shogun/Zeda (Dagudashaag 0729)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Shogun is a nonindustrial water world, which has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Amec Trade Protectorate, a cultural region and full member state of the Third Imperium in the Zeda Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- The Nahuatl name of the world is Huehuetecuhtli.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available.
Native Lifeforms: Ixtlil
Shogun is plagued by several species of marine predators, including a 50 meter long Ixtlil. The inhabitants of Shogun, in return, hunt the Ixtlil and several other of the predators. Iquehuac is a valuable resource.
History and background
During the Long Night this world was named Bakha Lii.
Point of Interest: Tecuhtl "Wave Riders"
The primary population of Shogun is known as Tecuhtl or wave riders. Most live their entire lives on their fishing boats. The main employer is Feathered Serpent Pharmaceuticals, purchasing the harvested sea plants and Iquehuac around the small, rocky atolls that form the only solid land.