|Capital||Shiwonee (Massilia 1430)|
|No. of Stars||24|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
Shiwonee Subsector is subsector J of Massilia Sector.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Shiwonee Subsector is defended by 6th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Shiwonee, subsector J of Massilia has 24 worlds, of which 22 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 35 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are two High population (Hi) worlds, two Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 13 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, six Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are three Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus no Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and six Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are two Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, no Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, three Poor (Po) worlds, seven Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are three Naval bases in the subsector, five Scout bases, and two Way stations. In Shiwonee there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 24 Knights, no Baronets, four Barons, three Marquises, two Viscounts, two Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Shiwonee (Massilia 1430). The highest tech level is F at Lagna (Massilia 1029) and Tlasov (Massilia 1328). The average technology level is 11 (with most between 8 and 13).
Polity Listing: 1105
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- John Harshman, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. Library Data (N-Z) (Game Designers Workshop, 1982), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.John Harshman, Marc Miller. Solomani (Game Designers Workshop, 1986), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 11 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Joe Fugate. Knightfall (Game Designers Workshop, 1990), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Traveller: The New Era (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), TBD. (Main Rulebook)
- Marc Miller. First Survey (Imperium Games, 1996), TBD. Marc Miller's Traveller
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: The Hub Worlds Pt.1 from the TNE-RCES Mailing List
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Norma Guye of the TNE-RCES Mailing List
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science