|Capital||Moytra (Gushemege 2722)|
|No. of Stars||41|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Shire Subsector is defended by 127th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Shire, subsector L of Gushemege has 41 worlds, of which 28 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 14 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are four High population (Hi) worlds, five Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 20 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, ten Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are eight Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus four Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and six Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There is one Rich (Ri) world versus three Industrial (In) worlds. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, four Desert (De) worlds, six Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, six Poor (Po) worlds, four Vacuum (Va) worlds, and three Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are seven Naval bases in the subsector, 17 Scout bases, and no Way stations. The Imperial nobility includes 41 Knights, eight Baronets, eight Barons, three Marquises, five Viscounts, four Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Hkeakewoirea' (Gushemege 2925). The highest tech level is E at Phaln (Gushemege 3029). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers
- Other Powers
Native Sophonts: 1105
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- Marc Miller's Traveller T4 First Survey
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: David Burden of the HIWG
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science