|Shidka/Argi (Dagudashaag 1032)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy is bustling and an increase in living conditions is expected in the near future.
- This dangerous world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Argi Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
The planet is a botanist’s dream, the flora is constantly mutating and adapting. It should be noted that animal life above insect level never evolved on the planet and several species of plant have adapted to fill various ecological niches occupied by animal life on many better-known planets.
History & Background (Dossier)
During the Long Night this world was named Erka.
One of the main agricultural supply worlds of Argi Subsector. The natives of Shidka are renowned for their knowledge of plants and herbs and their correct applications.