|Shenk/Shenk (Old Expanses 1128)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|New Era (1200)|| |
|Primary||K4 V M2 V|
Shenk is a pre-agricultural, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to slowly improve barring outside forces.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Shenk Subsector of Old Expanses Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Orbiting at a fraction of an AU from its red primary, in this binary system, its two hundred million residents are loyal imperial citizens. They have a vote and a voice in how this subsector capital is run. The excellent starport, advanced technology and repair and refuelling facilities help support a scout base. The two hundred thousand ton capacity shipyards produce advanced designs. The popular culture is a blend of Solomani with the typical older Vilani values, a love of order and rigid tradition.
Binary Solar System
Shenk is a binary (two-star) solar system.
Shenk Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Shenk Primaris Primary Yellow K4 V Shenk system Shenk Secundius Secondary Red M2 V Shenk system
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|