Shardi (Da 3236) (world)
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Shardi/Laraa (Dagudashaag 3236)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a main world which is a satellite of either a gas giant or another world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Laraa Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- Colony on Andula (Dagudashaag 3138)
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- Over the next five centuries much of Shardi was worked out and attention switched to the other small rocky bodies in the system.
- The shafts and galleries were reworked and modified to provide homes for the growing permanent population.
Shardi (Da 3236) Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Shardi (Da 3236) Primary Primary Red M0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- This system is very rich in rare earths and precious metals, and very quickly major mining activity was established after the first mineral survey.
- Shardi, Kadushi, and Amluamii (Dagudashaag 3135) managed to survive the Long Night unscathed and supplied the economic impetus and leading political figures in the regions emergence from the chaos.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|