|Primary||K0 IV M4 V|
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||472|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Sharaa has both an unbreathably thin atmosphere and a lack of surface water making habitation by sophonts difficult. The system has a population between 10,000 and 10 million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. Government control of this world is by an external military force. This world is a satellite of a gas giant or another planet in the system. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Argi Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Sharaa, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Pinun.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Sharaa Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Sharaa Primary Primary Orange K0 V Sharaa Companion Secondary Red M4 V
History and background
After the planet was discovered to be a secret supply depot for Solomani terrorists during the Solomani Rim War, the planet was placed under military control. The population still has extremely strong sympathies towards Solomani policy and are believed to be supporting the Red Eagles terrorist group that, until recently, worked within the sector.
Imperial High Nobility
Sharaa has a routine quality starport.
- A Class-C Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform surprisingly sophisticated repair work despite the limited facilities.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.