|Army size (BEs)||1|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||22,985|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||5,750|
|Port passengers (annual)||13,500|
Shakhii is a vacuum world, lacking any atmosphere or surface water. The system has a population in the millions of sophonts, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. This world is a satellite of a gas giant or another planet in the system. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Pact Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Shakhii, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
Astrography and planetology
Shakhii is the outer most moon of the gas giant, Pesh. The world is covered by seas of dust.
Shakhii Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Shakhii Primary Primary Red M2 V
History and background
There is a single city starport at Du’Saurier, and most of the population are independent miners.
Status is gained through the granting of gifts to those poorer than yourself and great effort is made to find exotic gifts to grant so that the giver can increase their social position.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Shakhii has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.