|Shabamiir/Argi (Dagudashaag 1437)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||K5 V M2 V|
Shabamiir is a nonindustrial, fluidic hellworld with a population struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Argi Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
A colony has been established in orbit by the University of Ushra with shifts journeying down to the surface base where work is currently being undertaken to research superconductors.
Medurma Main StarLines maintains facilities in the Shabamiir system.
Binary Solar System
Shabamiir Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Shabamiir Primary Primary Orange K5 V Shabamiir Companion Secondary Red M2 V
History & Background (Dossier)
During the Long Night this world was named Uurdi Zaa.