|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||2.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Shaakhish is a vacuum world, with no atmosphere or hydrosphere. The system supports a population of fewer than 10,000 sophonts. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Sapphyre Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Shaakhish, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Eniir.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available.
Shaakhish Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Shaakhish Primary Primary Red M1 V
History and background
A small low-grade colony consisting of 3 Colony domes almost equally spaced around the equator of one of the largest satellites in the system. This world has little to recommend it.
Shaakhish has a poor quality starport.
- A Class-D Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many skilled personnel who can perform minor repair work.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class very rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.
World Technology Level
- Common Communication technologies for this TL include: Holovision, Personal Global Communications, and advanced Translators.
- Common Power Generation technologies for this TL include: Increasingly advanced fusion plants and advanced fuel cells.
- Common Transportation technologies for this TL include:
Shaakhish has a Self-Perpetuating Oligarchy government.
- It is a government by a restricted minority, with little or no input from the masses.
- The typical power source of this government is an Oligarchy.
- The typical power structure of this government is a Hegemony.
References and contributors
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|