|Primary||M3 V M6 V|
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||560|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Sh'si is a world suited to becoming an agricultural world, but with a population between 10,000 and 100,000 sophonts, but lacks the capability to produce or process sufficient resources to export its projected agricultural produce. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Argi Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Sh'si, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and a baronet. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- During the Long Night this world was named Kuuguu.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Sh'si Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Sh'si Primary Primary Red M3 V Sh'si Companion Secondary Red M6 V
History and background
Originally settled by various companies during the First Imperium, these evolved into separate city states during the Long Night. Each city competes with the others for technological excellence and innovative ability which had led to several major advances in several diverse fields being developed by various cities.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Sh'si has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.