Sh' Lur (world)
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Sh' Lur/Thoezennt (Old Expanses 0327)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- The world serves as the subsector capital.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Thoezennt Subsector of Old Expanses Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- This world contains a Waystation.
TBD Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks TBD Primary Yellow G3 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Sh' Lur produces 2352 Resource Units, ('aryu').
- Resources E Extremely abundant
- Labor 8 Hundreds of millions
- Infrastructure H Very comprehensive
- Efficiency +3 Improved
- Homogeneity 7 Discordant
- Acceptance E Extremely xenophilic
- Strangeness 3 Somewhat typical
- Symbols D Very abstract
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Stazhlekh Report/The Harrensa Project
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 7: Hiver (named but no further data)
- Periodical: Classic Traveller FASA High Passage Magazine
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 12
- TNE Path of Tears
- Traveller: The New Era Main Rulebook
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science